Thursday, July 10, 2008

Frydlant


Hey friends, just want to let you all know that my e-mail will be SUPER limited until the beginning of August. I really appreciate your updates and emails, and I would love to write back but my time to write will be scarce. I will constantly be with students and then finally on our time off, I won't have internet access. I am semi-thankful for this because us as a team need a lot of rest after camps! Especially entering into the third one....

Lots of Love from this girl!

3 comments:

jamiesue62 said...

lots of love to you back to you, Emmy Ann!!!!!

love your mama and your dad

Craig Van Korlaar said...

Awesome getting to hear more! Also glad you are in good hands, both God's as well as your team. Know I mean it when you are in my thoughts and prayers, especially that God will supply and renew your energy in a way that only his endless supply of love and strength can. Love on girl!

Craig-

Anonymous said...

Love reading your updates. Be careful what you say as your GM and GP are reading every word. :)If anyone knows how to show their love to others, it is YOU! Hugs, GM and GP