Sunday, November 16, 2008

Marketa



Hi, my name is Marketa and I am from Czech Republic. First week in June I had opportunity to be on english camp for the second time. I have to say it was the best week of my summer. I could met many awesome people from america and also from czech. I made my english better. Well, I hope so :) Except chance to learn english and make new friends I could to know something about God. I am not from christian family and we never talk about God at home. On english camp people told me about him and about his impact in their live. Everything I heard maked me think about it. Is it true that God exist? Does he really loves me also? Can I have relationship with him? I had many questions. I have them still. And I know I will have more new questions in future. I dont know what will be in future. If I will have relationship with God. But I know that my life will be never same as before camp. I know about God and I had also some experience when I was praying with somebody. I know he is waiting for my decision but there is still some gap between us. I really would like to put it away. It is great to know I have many people around me, who helps me to put gap away. And I am thankfull them so much!

No comments: