Thursday, November 13, 2008

SoCal

I got to watch missionaries act out their missionary lives this past week. I should say live out their missionary lives. Approaching this decision of the sincere desire to become one of them, it was a time for me to watch, learn and little did I know... love.

My thought the whole time

I
could
do this.

Granted this is only a small fraction of what it would really look like, it's a small fraction that I enjoyed to great extent - inviting people to join in on what God is doing in the world. No, I won't be traveling the world per say but that is the beauty of it. I can have a magnified focus on Eastern Europe or even the Czech Republic and still be a part of what He is doing. I can still be passionate about God's word being spread to people everywhere.

God has been specific with me lately. It's been a prayer of mine to receive clarity from Him.

How sweet is this? I'm going to hang on to the consistency of God. I trust in the desires He gives and I trust that He will only continue to pile more love for missions on my heart to show me His way.....



how sweet and precious to me are your thoughts oh God and there are so many of them. if ever i counted them there would be more than grains of sand on the beach, too many to count. i wake up and i am still with you. -psalm 139:18, my soul's version for today

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will give you a free painting if you move to czech republic asap.

just a thought. ;)