Sunday, January 14, 2007

Brand New

I'm not gonna lie. Blogging semi-scares me. But, I promised myself I would do it. This one is going be very short, maybe sweet. I guess it depends on who you are.

Right now, I am praying about a possible missions opportunity in the Czech Republic. Why? Because I think that God is rocking their world in a really awesome way. I went last summer, and I would love to be a part of it this summer. Difference....last summer was 3 weeks, this summer is 3 months. Really quick, think of something that you love. Something that makes you spark up a bit. Something that you maybe couldn't imagine your life without....

I feel that way about going on this missions trip. Gosh, what a sweet feeling.

I will be praying for answers on this. Let you know?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Emily its Aly.(different spelling) :) I'm hoping and praying that you'll be able to go to Czech!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Em, you will go to Czech and continue what you do everyday... loving and sharing the word of our Lord... Im so proud, DaDa