Monday, June 16, 2008

Babynec (Bobby-Nets)




I LOVE BOHUMIN! Denča is from Bohumin. Their youth group is amazing! Small, but still growing. Denča gets together with 6 or 7 girls once a week to reach out and have "girl time". For those of you who know me well, I don't love "girl time". I love girls, and I love time with friends, but "girl time" is different.

With all that said.... I HAD A BLAST! These girls know how to get together! They brought all sorts of yummies and we talked about all different things. We spent a lot of time on pronouncing words like

Belly Button

Bumble Bee

Aunt, Ant and And

I really connected with one girl in particular. Her name is Lucka (Lootska). She is 15, super quiet and doesn't speak much english. It was great to connect with her on a level that I didn't think possible.

YAY Babynec!

2 comments:

Craig Van Korlaar said...

How do you pronounce Aunt anyways? I still don't know if i do it correctly :)

SarahMaurer said...

is this the same Lucka from last summer?