Friday, September 5, 2008

Friends!? From home!?... in Prague? AND KRAKOW?!

One of the craziest feelings of the summer was having a group of my friends come into Prague to visit after being there all summer serving. Not a lot of short-term missionaries get to experience their friends from home on their missions turf. I did

Joe & Tereza's wedding ceremony was the main purpose of everybody coming to Czech, but not the only experience we all got to share together

Our group cruised Prague...











.... Nate got creative inside the Czech Inn bathroom...



... Craig and I met with some of the students I had from the summer and visited Bohumín to spend with Rohreroví family (Deni, is that how I say/spell that?)...









... and Nate, Stacks, Martel, Craig, and I met some other interns in Krakow to eat lunch and then visited to Auschwitz. I didn't take pictures of Auschwitz for obvious reasons. Though it was a powerful walk through some crazy history.










Sidenote: Nate and I have officially been to 11 countries together (we've decided that driving through TOTALLY counts).

This trip was confirmation that our group of friends can have fun and enjoy each other anywhere. Our book about our friendship history will hit the bookstores soon... keep you posted.

No comments: