Friday, September 5, 2008

God Loves Marriage

Our dear friends Joe and Tereza Gordon had their wedding ceremony on August 16th, so a grip of us stayed at the Czech Inn and enjoyed Prague together a couple days before the ceremony. A "remembrance of vows" has never looked so beautiful to me as through tears from the groom, father of the groom and best friend of the groom

Two days before the ceremony, Joe & Tereza took us out for a typical Czech lunch as a thank-you for being a part of their big day. It was great to enjoy some Czech yumminess together



Tereza looked beautiful. As always. I got the privilege of getting ready with her for most of the day. I've done wedding hair before but I've never helped a bride put her wedding dress on before. It's a process... but it's also a very special part of the day. I felt like it was a present to me to be able to do that with her









It was a beautiful ceremony on a rainy day







JOE & TEREZA ARE MARRIED! HUSBAND AND WIFE!

No comments: