Friday, September 5, 2008

Italy: Naples, Pompei & Sorrento

Italy Crew:



Brunette Bearded Man: Look familiar? He should. That's J. He and I were on the same intern team
Red Bearded Man: That's Josh. He resembles Chuck Norris when he has a beard. Don't worry Josh, it's a good thing
Blonde Bombshell: Aubree. I like calling her Baubree. Her & Josh were on the same intern team together
Bandana Beauty: Remember Rerin? She was also on the same intern team as J and I
Redhead Curly Q: Yours Truly

Didn't know I was going to Italy for vacation? Neither did I. A couple of my favorite fellow interns were already going and I, well.... invited myself. Yep. They spent a week in the Northern areas of Italy and then met me in Rome in the middle of their expedition. Our hostel was in Naples but we traveled outside of Naples quite a bit

Day 1: Filled with sweaty travel and was boring. Except for Josh's sleeping position on the train to Naples...



Day 2: Visiting Pompei was probably one of the hottest days of our lives. Don't mistake the second picture as me sitting in an ancient toilet even though that might be exactly what it looks like...





Second half of day 2 was spent swimming in the beautiful waters of Sorrento





Day 3: We decided it would be sweet to lay out on the beach the whole day and then rent a paddle boat and jump off of the random cliff jutting out of the sea, so we did just that



You'll understand why I had to reserve Day 4 for it's own blog

Ohhhhh Capri

No comments: